Everything you need is right here! TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- 1 bag Pre-popped Kettle Corn Popcorn
- 3 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 C white cake mix
- White Wilton’s candy melts
- 1/2 C Rainbow sprinkles
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the candy melts in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring between, for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the vegetable oil to the melted chocolate until smooth.
- Add the cake mix to the chocolate – the mixture will become really thick.
- Pour the chocolate/cake batter mixture over the popcorn and add half of the sprinkles
- Toss everything together to coat evenly. Two spoons work better than one.
- If you need more sprinkles add them now. AND WHO DOESN’T LIKE MORE SPRINKLES?
Now The HARD Part (waiting for it to harden)
- Spread the popcorn on a parchment lined baking sheet and allow the popcorn to harden for about 20 minutes.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- Start that movie and enjoy!
- Let it sit for 30 MINUTES OR LONGER. It’s hard to resist, but you will LoVe the firness!
*ORIGINAL RECIPE COURTESY OF DOUBLE DUTY MOMMY!